Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan {plus last weeks in review}

You know, I really should either (a) add my pictures to this post as the week progresses or (b) plan my menu earlier in the week; that way my post would go out in the morning like it usually does. Oh well!

SUNDAY we had...
Tilapia with Tomatoes & Spinach

MONDAY
Mussels (on sale) with Wine & Tomato

TUESDAY
Taco Salad

WEDNESDAY
Out to dinner for Mother-in-law's 60th (ps - I can't wait to show you the super cute shirts I made for them to wear)

THURSDAY
Bourbon Marinated Port Tenderloin with Squash (this will be a first for me... I've really never cooked squash!)

FRIDAY
PIZZA NIGHT (since we didn't get to it last week)

SATURDAY
I'll figure it out :) It'll be a busy busy day so we shall see!

LAST WEEKS RECAP
Baked Salmon with baked potatoes and green beans

Salmon (cooked the night before) , Pasta & Mushrooms

Crock Pot Pulled Pork sandwiches (last minute addition to the menu)
with homemade BBQ sauce

Baked Split Chicken Breast (on sale) with Spinach Mac n Cheese

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...