Thursday, November 3, 2011

BRILLIANT way to cut Tulle

Ok, yes... I broke down and joined Pinterest (care to follow me?).
Follow Me on Pinterest

ANYWAY, so I had 5 minutes to kill (honest, I only spent 5 minutes) before heading off to the grocery so I was putzing around on Pinterest and I found the most BRILLIANT addition to my Tututorial.

SOOO you all know about my Tututorial, right? (No? Oh.. check it out, it's one of my top 5 posts on the left-hand side).

Right... so Angie, over at Treasures for Tots (I'm a new follower there, by the way) posted the most BRILLIANT (and easy/fast) way to cut tulle for Tutus.

She wraps the tulle around cardboard and then carefully cuts the ends. Voila! I mean seriously?! AWESOME (and I'm kinda jealous... why didn't I think of that? lol)
Src: Treasures for Tots
I just had to share my finding!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...