Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award & 7 MORE things...

The reason I say 7 MORE things is because I listed 7 things for my Stylish Blogger Award...

Wooo hoooo! I have been given the Versatile Blogger award... score :) Alright, here are the rules!


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Amy over at Sitting at our Kitchen Table, thank you so much.... you ROCK!
She has some sweet recipes (the Red lobster biscuits are to die for), fun Holiday projects, and cute kids crafts that I can't wait to try out with my little ones when they get a little older. Definitely go check her out.

2. Tell seven (more) things about yourself.(seriously... are you guys that interested?)
  1. I'm a lefty... in fact, I'm like the only lefty on either side of the family as far as people can remember!
  2. I like try to work out 4 times a week. The only reason I do this is because I'm trying to 'get that body back (I) had at 17'Trace Adkins. Funny story... well more so annoying.... anyway, my ipod ran out of battery today in the gym, and as I'm working out the only part of a song that replays in my head is "she wants that body back, she had at 17..... she wants that body back she had at 17"
  3. I used to hide bowls of jello under my bed (and we know what happens to old jello) as well as clothes, etc when I was younger... yet now I can't stand clutter and I work my best to be clean and organized.
  4. I was on a Junior Olympics gymnastics team when I was young.
  5. I'm a (nerdy) jock -- when I was a kid, I played soccer, softball, (did) gymnastics, golf, swim team, tennis, basketball.. oh and piano and I was in chorus -- In High School, I did soccer, softball, swim team, and track (and chorus). I narrowed it down to intramurals (and chorus) for college (hey... a girls gotta have fun, right?)
  6. I'm slightly afraid of the ocean (undertow, sharks, and jelly fish, ya know), but love the lake.
  7. My pointer toe is longer than my big toe.
3. Pay it forward and award the Versatile Blogger to 15 recently discovered new bloggers. 15... sheesh?! This may take a while...

Go check out these fabulous blogs!!
  1. Shannon @ Enjoy Life & Love
  2. Emily @ La Force be with You
  3. Tasha @ {Dot}{Dot}{Dot}
  4. Gwen @ Vintage Gwen
  5. Meredith @ The View from Up Here
  6. Lindsey @ The B Family
  7. Jessica @ Sand Dune Lane
  8. Ashlee @ Pretty in Pink and Orange Too
  9. Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma
  10. Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine
  11. Ashley @ Family of Savages
  12. Michelle @ Crafts and Crap
  13. Trina @ A Love 2 Create
  14. Rissa @ Hazel and Honeysuckle
  15. Wendy @ Madras n Pearls
4. Contact your everyone and let them know they've been awarded! Ok... the awarding didn't take the time... it was the "let them know they've been awarded" that took the time!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much for the award! I will be writing a post on this and compiling my list of blogs to pass the joy on to, just as soon as little miss Emma goes for a nap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I'll post about it this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7 - Me too! Seems to run on the female side of my family. My bestie does too, she calls them "finger toes" LOL! Actually, she's also a lefty.. hmm! ;)

    Thanks for the award Stevie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award, Stevie! I will play along once I get thru all the CJT entries today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!! I'm your newest follower from the Who In The World Wednesday bloghop. Can't wait to read more!

    Nancy

    You can follow me back at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stevie! I appreciate the award and I'm glad to have you along! ~Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks pretty girl! Isn't it awful that I'm just getting around to posting now?? oye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award! New follower from the blog hop. Would love it if you could visit us at Random Deals.

    We have a very winnable giveaway going on right now with only 39 entries so far!
    We also have a Blog Hop Library with almost 200 blog hops (seriously)!

    Hope you can stop by soon! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...