Thursday, April 19, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Birthday ::. The Food (and food tags)

I love themes for parties.

I really do!

Christmas Cocktails.

Summer Luau.
This is why, for Charlotte's Strawberry shortcake birthday party, I decided to have some sort of food or beverage to represent each of the characters (um... minus Cherry because, to be honest, she's not in the books that we have, which is what I initially got the party idea from; also I don't think she's like a full-time cast member, lol).

Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake Cups


Orange Blossom's
Orange Wedges


Lemon Meringue's
Lemon Cheesecake Bars


Blueberry Muffin's
Blueberry Muffin Pops (um... not as pops, lol)


Raspberry Torte's
Raspberry Lemonade


Plum Pudding's
Plum Grape Jello Jigglers
* um... I actually meant to put "Plum Purple Jelloe Jigglers" woops. I did try to find some dessert with plums, but eventually gave up because I didn't want to spend TOO much time on something!


AND for the Food Tags...

So super unbelieveably easy! I googled the strawberry shortcake cartoon characters and came up with images of each of the characters. I then printed them out onto cardstock and glued them to a cardstock tent with the food name on it.

There you go.

In doing my research for putting together this blog post, I tried to find where I downloaded my strawberry shortcake character images from... but I think hubworld.com changed the pictures. If you are interested in what I have, please contact me at themoorebabies(at)gmail(dot)com.

Linking up:
Delightful Order, Just a Little Creativity, Crafty Blog Stalker, Happy Go Lucky, Ladybird Ln, Sun scholars, Naptime Crafters, BacontimeDelicate Construction , I heart naptime,  Nifty Thrifty Things, DIY Showoff, Shaken Together, Lamb Around, CRAFT
Keeping it simple,
Marvelously Messy,
Sarahndipities,
Our Delightful Home,
Elizabeth and Co, Rae Gun Ramblings, Homework, Romance on a Dime, Not just a Housewife,
 DIY by Design, Trophy Wife, Bowl Full of Lemon, Blackberry Vine, Vintage Wanna Bee,
Twin Dragon Fly Designs, Handyman Crafty Woman, Trendy Treehouse, Blue Cricket Design, Sew Much Ado, My Girlish Whims, Momnivores Dilemma, 

Featured:
RomanceOnADime.com
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. So cute, Stevie!
    I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Strawberry Shortcake birthday party in my future ... that is definitely one of Lucy's latest obsessions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Following you from the Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very very fun party! It's so girly and cute! I love it. Your food looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute!! I ran into your project at Sun Scholars. My girls love Strawberry shortcake...such a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! We did a Strawberry Shortcake party last December and it was so much fun to plan. Your table looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! I did a Strawberry Shortcake party for my youngest daughter. It was so cute, but I didn't think of all your cute ideas for food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you themed the food to the different characters. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter is all grown up, but she was a big Strawberry Shortcake fan when she was little. This is so cute! I love the way you matched up the food to the characters and the labels are adorable! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun are those little signs! Everything came together so well:) I'm sure fun was had by all:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a great birthday. Nice job!! I'm definitely going to pin this. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a Dime!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Found you by way of momnivores dilemma. This was such a cute party and great food ideas!

    Amber
    www.recipeswelove.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking up to the Tuesday To Do Party! Hope you'll come again this week! This month's Pretty Packages party is now up for any of your lovely wrapped gifts!
    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/04/pretty-packages-party-14-highlights.html
    Smiles!
    Jami
    www.blackberryvine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your food photography is delicious :) Really helpful for those who aren't too good in the kitchen. Thanks!

    zonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our site.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Look into my web site - personengesellschaft
    my webpage > steuererklärung arbeitszimmer

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...