Thursday, February 10, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award & 7 things you may not know about me
To accept this award you have to follow these 4 rules:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who awarded you with the award
2. Share 7 Things about yourself
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award
Okay so on to the 7 things:
1. I am a stay-at-home mother of 2 daughters living in the usually-too-hot state of Florida (although I must say that I do enjoy it during the winter when everyone else is stuck inside due to snow storms.
2. I refuse to buy something, crafty, that I can figure out how to do myself. This is how I have learned how to make my daughters hairbows, make diaper cakes, create those birthday/shower favor tags that are all over etsy, etc. I won’t spend $10 on a hair bow that I can make for $3 plus a little bit of time.
3. I LOVE taking pictures of my daughters; I take 30-40 in any given day and then have a slideshow for my husband on the TV that night so he knows what we’ve been up to.
4. I am a cat person… but was talked into adopting a LARGE laboradoodle, Duke (I swear he keeps growing)
5. I love college football season… Clemson to be specific.
6. I do not like going out to eat 2 meals in a row… which wouldn’t be too hard, but my in-laws live in town and when my husband was deployed in Kuwait, and we would be hanging out, they would want to go out to breakfast, then lunch… or lunch then dinner. Eating healthy while going out to eat is really difficult.
7. The only fast food I eat is Zaxby’s… that’s only when we travel up to see my parents in Georgia.
8 Deserving bloggers:
1. Katie @ A New Fit
2. Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna B
3. The Ladies @ Little Birdie Secrets
4. Amy @ During Quiet Time
5. Ashlee @ Pretty in Pink, and Orange too!
6. Becca @ Planet Applique
7. Michelle @ Sass, Spice, and Spitup
8. Meg @ Lokey Speak