Friday, April 8, 2011

Won't you grab a button?

Hey everyone! I have decided it's about time I created a button for my blog :) I was tired of posting MY picture for those fun blog hops where everyone else had a sweet looking button. Plus, it's the cool thing to have, right?

I would absolutely love it if you grabbed my button (that I worked tirelessly on - *see, I am putting my computer degree to work) and put it somewhere on your blog!



Moore Babies




I know earlier in the week I mentioned that I would post a tutorial on my pearl & ribbon necklace... I haven't forgotten, but Mama MooreBabies is in town visiting for the week and we have been busy wandering around town and playing with the little ones (and making myself a blog button)... so the tutorial isn't quite done yet. Ok... it hasn't even been started. My bad :) (Edited: Tutorial here)
* Ok, so my degree had NOTHING to do with web design or designing graphics. It was more database, coding, etc. whatev, computer ish is computer ish :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am your newest follower coming from We Don't Have It All Together:)

    If you're interested, I have a couple of giveaways going on. (Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the best!) They are listed up at the top of my page under my header.

    Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...