Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #47

Sunday
I am on day 2 of the 3 day potty training that I did with Charlotte, so I don't want to leave the house. Maybe Chili or Chicken and Spinach Stuffed shells from the freezer... OR I'll see if my mother-in-law wants to bring something over :)
 
Monday
(Day 3 of Potty Training) Panko Crusted Tilapia (freezer) with some veggie that I can find at the local vegetable market
 
Tuesday
Mama has a meeting... so something easy that the kids will eat

Wednesday
Chef Salad with Soup

Thursday
CLEMSON!

Friday
CLEMSON!

Saturday  
CLEMSON!
 
Last 2 weeks recap
Oven baked chicken with roasted potatoes and green beans

Hearty Italian Soup

Pizza Night

Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells

Pesto Vermicelli with Bay Scallops

Hamburgers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...