Monday, August 29, 2011

Trying to find gameday attire!

I always do this to myself.

Hubby and I are heading up to Clemson this coming weekend (wooh oo!) for Clemson's home opener for football (YAY FOOTBALL SEASON!). AND I am just NOW trying to find something cute (and orange) to wear.

I have been "part" of Clemson for oh.. 11 years now, you would think that I have an abundance of Orange and purple Clemson gear. Well that is only partially correct.

Back in college, we didn't necessarily wear the school colors... us sorority girls dressed up in sun dresses when we sat in the fraternity block!
But once college ended, I started dressing more ... comfortable (aka less cute) for the day-long tailgates so I changed over to orange tops and khakis or jean shorts.

BUT THIS YEAR.... I want to wear something cute!
I start trying to come up with ideas  by looking at Target; and I find stuff that will work... ONLY if it weren't an "online only" item. I mean really? Every single orange dress is only online?
I'm loving this one:
Src
But of course its... online only (actually, I think I may go ahead and get this for future).

So Sunday, I run to Khols (2 girls in tow) and I find the CUTEST burnt orange (ok, different orange but its ok) racer back shirt with brown beads along the collar... BUT it's only in large. Blech.
On to TJ Max; at this point Jillie is asleep and in the Ergo carrier, so no trying clothes on. But I find a orange and white swirl one shoulder dress ruffle and a purple ruffle tank top. I buy these and get a "you got something on your shoulder" from the hubby about the dress, and a "it's not bad" about the purple shirts. Back to square one.

I get home and decide to check out Forever21, which is not my first choice, but what the hey. Oh my lord they have SO many dresses. After some browsing... I think I found one, and I can probably make/find a orange-ish belt.

What do you guys think? I'm heading to the mall today to see if they have it.
Maybe this one too.... it's a little wild though... and hubby doesn't think it will fit me right... hmmmmm.
Src

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for UPrinting flyers! Last day to enter is TOMORROW, Tuesday, September 30!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the getaway to Clemson. Either dress you decide will be perfect. They are both cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee for Game Day!!
    I like both dresses! Safest way to decide is to go with the gut! Can't wait to see which one it is!

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...