Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(REALLY late...) Matching Embroidered Shirts

I have had this post in my draft folder for.. oh... 3 months now!  I keep meaning to complete it (I mean, really... it's not that complicated of a post), but I never got around to it!

However, since I hope to soon have some embroidery shirts to show off for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'd better get this (I'm embarrassed to admit this... ) 4th of July post out of the way.

4th of July... really?! Wow.

Since we were all going to be together, I decided to make my girls and their cousin matching shirts and hair bows. I appliqued a star burst of some patriotic fabric I had hanging around and then embroidered each girls initial on top (although... the stitching should have been a bit thicker).

I made the SUPER EASY fabric flowers (as seen here, but I can't figure out where I FIRST saw them) using the SAME fabric as the appliqued shirts and a large white button and then attached them to 2 headbands (for the little ones) and a clip for Charlotte.

Here is a close(r) up shot of both the headband AND the shirts
I think the outfits made for some super cute 4th of July pictures!
Pop pop, Gigi, & the girls



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ Blogging Hop drive by.
    I'm your newest follower.
    Cute shirts (and even cuter kiddos)
    Laurie from Grandma Sez So

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...