Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Fun ::. You've Been Snowed On



My girls had SO much fun Boo-ing our neighbors back at Halloween, so when this "You've Been Snowed On" neighbor thing from Tatertots and Jello came to my attention, I knew we had to start it on our street.

I ran to the dollar store and picked up a few things:
Red & green disco-like ball necklaces
Holiday erasers
Gummy Rudolph noses

Then I printed out the pdf from Tatertots and Jello to make it easier for the neighbors and threw in some yarn "snow balls" that I was making for my daughter's Kindergarten class, threw them in a lunch sack and we were ready to go.



The girls had an absolute ball sneaking over to our neighbors houses after it got dark and dropping off their goodies.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...