Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan #70

SUNDAY was...
Roast Beef, mushrooms, and mashed potatoes compliments of hubby's Aunt

MONDAY
Easy Shepherd's Pie

TUESDAY
Pork Tenderloin and mushroom cheese ravioli

WEDNESDAY
Pesto Chicken Pizza


THURSDAY
Chef Salad

FRIDAY - SUNDAY
We are heading to GAMEDAY!!!

Recap



Not much of a recap because hubby and I FINALLY celebrated our WAY be-lated anniversary at Ocean Prime (yum!)


And then we went out to my mother-in-law to celebrate the first days of school at the Melting Pot

And I had a girls night at PF Changs

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of sick of eating out! I don't think I've eaten out 3 times in one week, in like... heck I don't know, a LONG time!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...