Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan #55

We plan on going out to dinner SOME night this week to celebrate Valentines Day... so the meal plan will kind of float.

SUNDAY was...
Spaghetti with meat sauce

MONDAY
Ranch Pork Chops (sale)

TUESDAY
Out to dinner OR
Tricia Yearwood's Zesty Chicken Tortilla Soup
We've have this before and it is YUMMY!

WEDNESDAY
Out to dinner OR
Shrimp with pesto pasta and cherry tomatoes

THURSDAY - Valentines Day!
Staying as far away from overpriced restaurants as possible!
Cooking dinner at home - Chicken Boursin Bundles

FRIDAY
Panko Crusted Tilapia

SATURDAY
Family Pizza Night! I need to find a fun new recipe... any thoughts?

Last week's recap
 Corned Beef, Potatoes, and Cabbage
 Andoulli Sausage, Red Beans, and Rice
 Taco Night
 Salmon with Honey Mustard glaze
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Stevie, you have 3 young kids including a newborn right? Do your little kids actually eat these meals? They look so delicious, but I can tell you, I would have to drug my 3 year old in order to get her to even try one of those dishes. Please tell me sometimes you just make mac&cheese or chicken nuggets with fries and veggies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tara, thank you :) I won't lie, some meals are easier than others, but for the most part... yes. However I will admit that bribery is alive and well in my house! My 4 year old eats anything (even grudgingly) and my 2 year old is just now being more open to foods.

      Sometimes I will heat up some chicken strips in the oven if I am cooking something that I'm quite certain they won't eat... but occasionally they do surprise me! Like they LOVED the corned beef... and sushi, they like raw fish which is beyond me :)

      Delete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...