Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan #54

Back to weekly meal plans! Hubby has been gone for the past 3 weeks at an Army Career Course (yes... he left me with a newborn, not to mention the other 2 toddlers. Good timing huh?). One of the upsides was that I got to make breakfast for dinner... multiple times. Hubby doesn't like breakfast for dinner (I know I've mentioned that before here... and yes, I still find it weird). Also, I didn't have to make a new meal everyday, the kids are just as happy with leftovers, so score!

But alas, hubby has returned so I am back to making meal plans!

SUNDAY
Corned Beef Potatoes, carrots, and Cabbage

MONDAY
Taco Night (ground beef is on sale)

TUESDAY
Jambalaya (either a slow cooker one I've made before OR Ina Garden's recipe)

WEDNESDAY
Salmon (sale) with a Honey mustard glaze

THURSDAY
 Hearty Italian Soup


FRIDAY
The girls are flower girls in a friends wedding so we will be at the rehersal dinner!!

SATURDAY
Wedding!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...