Thursday, February 14, 2013

{Pinned there, Done that} Valentine's Edition

Happy Valentine's Day!
 
I had high hopes of making the girls some new heart doily painted shirts like I did last year...
... but I waited until the day before assuming I had leftover doilies from last year and as luck would have it they are no where to be found and neither Joann Fabrics, Hallmark, nor party store had any left. Woops...
 
The girls will be wearing last years again IF they fit :)
 
Teacher Gift:
"You deserve a hand" with a soap and small hand santizier in fresh picked strawberries from Bath and Body works
 Class Valentines:
"I'm so glad we're in the same school"
Pinterest Source... BUT I found a free printable that I edited at I heart naptime
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Wе ωill be linking to this gгeat article on
    ouг sіtе. Keeρ up the good wгіting.



    Heгe іѕ my ѕitе :: locateabuckettruck.com

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...