Tuesday, February 28, 2012

{Pinned there, Done that} Chicken & Artichokes in a White Wine Sauce

Another pin is completed! We made this awesome looking Chicken & Artichokes in a white wine sauce from Annie's Eats for dinner the other night. Hubby LOVES artichokes lately so I figured this was the PERFECT dish.
I mean, honestly... how YUMMY does this picture look?! (um... not tooting my own horn)

 AND for the final product...

It was pretty good, however I cooked the sauce down too much... so there wasn't enough to go around. My bad.

Also, I don't think I added as much seasoning as I was supposed to throw in there... so next time, we will definitely use more.

But all in all, I'm pleased with this recipe.

Linking up: Homework, Not Just a Housewife, Shwin and Shwin, A Bowl full of Lemons, Chef in Training,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks good. I am going to give it a try. We have had many new dinners from pinterest...some good and some failed.

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...