Thursday, February 9, 2012

{The Ever popular} Photo Sucker Valentine

A month ago or so, while at Sam's club, my mother-in-law picked up a package of their super cute decorated valentine suckers. So I started looking online for some ideas. I was thrilled when I saw this photo sucker valentine on Keepin' in Real 24-7-365 by way of Tip Junkie

I was like PERFECT! This is the only place I've seen it (granted I didn't search after finding this...), so maybe people don't know about it yet... um yeah. I see it EVERYWHERE now! Maybe the "photo sucker" card is so-last-year because now I see super cute photo glow stick cards and super-hero suckers.

Oh well!
Thanks to photoshop and some fun free fonts that I downloaded, here's mine...


Luckily, the parents of the kids who will be receiving this on Valentine's Day don't stalk crafty blogs as much as I do... so hopefully they won't ALL be photo sucker cards.

However, one of my friends who's daughter is in another class (who DOES happen to follow a ton of crafty blogs did this last year for her older son) is doing these this year too.


I'm quite pleased with how this turned out!

Linking up: It's a KeeperThe Crafty Blog StalkerGluesticksMomnivores Dilema, CRAFT  , Sarahndipities

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Eh, even if they are popular they are still super cute and fun. I was thinking of doing them next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cute! I was wondering why she was doing a superhero arm until I saw the lollipop. Cute idea Mama, good execution :) DId the girls get their homemade Valentine from us yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks! Yes got it yesterday, super cute. His hand is SOOOO small. PS - you're email is showing up no-reply

      Delete
  3. That is such a cute idea. If I had kids I would probably steal the idea.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've seen a few of these around and love them!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALMOST as adorable as the little girl! They turned out great. Thanks so much for linking up on Fabulous Friday.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...