Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

Happy Labor Day/Opening football game weekend!  I hope everyone had as much fun as I did ... well, minus the second half of the Clemson vs Georgia football game (ugh!). Here's a little tangent for you, so I was dropping my kindergartener off at school today (in the state of Florida, not South Carolina OR Georgia) and while we were waiting for the bell to ring and I notice some boys... maybe 3rd graders... talking. I started listening when I hear the word "Clemson", but stopped when he said, "... and then after halftime Georgia just DOMINATED them...". But alas, we Clemson fans are used to the heart-ache.

Anyway, so I hope everyone had a great weekend... here's what I've got planned for this week (well, what we have left of it anyway!)

MONDAY
Travel day, so take out once we got home

TUESDAY
Easy Shepherds Pie

WEDNESDAY
Caprese Avocado Salad (with chicken)

THURSDAY
Hot dogs (something fancier for me) with homemade mac n cheese

FRIDAY
Heading to Orlando for some family time

 Taco Night
 Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Honey mustard Salmon 
 Roast Chicken
Oven Baked Tilapia 
My favorite... breakfast!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...