Thursday, September 26, 2013

{Pinned there, Done that} Make ahead Breakfast Egg Muffins

Ok, TECHNICALLY it's a pinned there, Done that... but I can't find the original pin. I had one, but then when I tried to open it I got that "uh-oh this doesn't look safe" warning so I think I deleted the pin.

ANYWAY, these are super easy and I have made hubby 2 batches so far. He heats one up and has it on an english muffin on his way out the door to work.

Since I lost the pin, I just googled "breakfast egg muffin tin" and came up with this link from Taste of Home.
I made half sausage and half bacon. Here you are...

Breakfast Egg Muffins

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
  2. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese (or whatever).
  3. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen
Clearly, I never use enough spray, because I have to use a knife to slide around the outside to release them



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...