Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions ::. Review

Have you heard of Influenster? It's a website I am signed up for an based on my interests and stage of life (college student, mom, athlete) I may be chosed to try out new products. It's really neat; check it out here and if it interests you let me know by email and I'll send you an invite (if I have any left).

Anyway, I got a new influenster package in the mail yesterday.

ok... boring picture
I knew I had a "special complimentary shipment from Influenster featuring a new premium dish soap" (according to an email I received the other day) so I was super excited to open it (yes, I know it's a cleaning product, but it's still fun!) As I opened it I was completed surprised by the size of these bottles... even through the packaging material; definitely not "Sample" sized.


Upon further review, I see that these new Palmolive Fresh Infusions bottles are full sized at 16oz each (larger than the current bottle that is sitting by my sink) and way more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.


The three scents that I received are Lemon Thyme (yellow), Lime Basil (green), and Ginger White Tea (pink). So far my favorite is the Ginger White Tea, but the Lemon Thyme runs a close second (I love the smell of lemon in the kitchen).

So far I'm super impressed with this product, both with the new bottle and the creative scent combinations. Way to go Palmolive!

Next up... let's see how this soap cleans!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...