Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tea Party Set {Themed Girl Gift}

We are coming into Birthday season for all of Charlotte's little friends, which, if I'm not paying attention, can cost me QUITE a bit.

We joined this mom group when Charlotte was a baby and the mom group's playdates go by age. Therefore naturally all the kids we because close with are Charlotte's age and have birthdays within 3 months of each other. Yikes! Talk about a busy weekend schedule.

So I was wandering around Targets Clearance aisles a while ago and came across these kids tea party set; how perfect for a 3 year old?


I admit, they were kind of plain all by themselves, but personalize and paint-pen a plastic box



and add some "tea party goodies" and you've got the perfect little (cost effective) gift.


Then all you need to do is lay it out cute and organized...

... like put the silverware in a fun little container ...


 and throw crystal light into the teapot...


 ... and VOILA!

Linking up: Nifty Thrifty Things, Shaken Together, Young and Crafty, Snips and Spice, CRAFT, Creating my way to Success, 

Featured:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Howdy! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs
    up for your great info you have here on this
    post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    Here is my blog post goedkope super last minutes boeken

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool gift. Any little girl would be happy to get that and moms would be happy with the box for storage too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift! You spruced it up so well!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little girl would love a gift like this! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun! I used to LOVE tea parties with my sister when we were kids. Thanks for linking to the party!

    Malory
    http://snips-and-spice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...