Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pizza Night: Spinach White Pizza

I found another fantastic pizza recipe!

I have a hard time trying to find pizza night recipes to try because whenever I google "homemade pizza" I get all sorts of dough recipes, and we've established that I am not a dough maker. So then I have to think of the type of pizza I want and google that. Like for this time, I googled "spinach pizza". And Voila... up came King Arthur Flour and their Spinach White Pizza Recipe.


We kind of goofed for this recipe, because we put ALL the cheese mixture onto ONE pizza.... looking back at the recipe it does say "Our Pizza Crust recipe is great; it make two 14″ pizzas, which is a perfect size for the amount of filling in this recipe." Woops.

Hubby and I alway try to figure out how to make whatever recipe better, adding sausage, more or less of stuff etc.... well he says, next time lets try to make the cheese layer thinner, like roll it or something (roll it? Ok hubby), and THEN it dawned on me that the picture I saw showed TWO pizzas.

It was still yummy cheesey goodness (just maybe a touch too much!)

Then just in case the girls didn't like our fancy shmancy white pizza, we did two flatbread pepperoni pizzas.
Clearly, Jillie was a fan!
 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YUM!! That looks like a very delicious pizza. I love pizza, could eat it at least 4 times a week. Un-lucky for me, my children and husband don't like it (I know, that's just weird...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic

    but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same

    blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

    Thanks a lot!
    My web site :: pampers

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...