Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas gift from the kids to Grandma

This year (as with every other year) I was stumped on what to get for my mother-in-law. As hard as I try to find something that she would like, I am 95% sure she is going to return. But THIS year, I found something that she can't return (even if she doesn't like it... haha).
We bought an apron from Bed Bath and Beyond (I have since found cheaper ones,b ut not as nice at Joann) and some fabric paint. We had the girls put their hand and foot prints on the apron and I *intent* to embroider "Grandma's Kitchen" on it. At the time I did not have enough time to set up the embroidery machine, but it will come soon!

Cheap, easy, and from the heart :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...