Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Traveling with baby in Tow (part 2)

So before my trip I wrote out this long list of what I thought I'd have to do to get through security by myself with the baby (see here)... well, I was right. Although it wasn't as difficult as I thought it'd be. I think the big difference was that I was flying to and from small airports (Clearwater, FL and Peoria, IL). In fact, I was the only person going through security at the time when I was flying out so that made it REAL easy everyone there was more than willing to help me out.
Charlotte did great on the plane too... she didn't even make a peep. However, I do think I freaked the 20 something guy next to me out when I breastfed Charlotte on the way up (and down). I had a blanket covering us, but I am quite sure he was trying his hardest not to look in my direction. Oh well. See, I was worried about nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...