Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #37

Sunday was...
Hubby treat - grilled steak, corn, and mac n cheese (mainly for the kids)

Monday
Corned Beef, Potatoes, and carrots

Tuesday
Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits

Wednesday
I have a Junior League recruitment event... so maybe Chef salad

Thursday
Stuffed Shells with Sausage and Spinach

Friday - Sunday
This mama is out of town (however, I probably should plan some easy meals for hubby to prepare for the girls... I'll get back to you on that)!


Last weeks recap

Grilled Chicken, Spinach, and Asiago Sausages with salad


Meatball, caramelized onion pizza on a rosemary crust


Spinach and Pepper jack stuffed Chicken


Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Casserole

Sausage and Ravioli Lasagna

Shrimp, Pesto, Pasta

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
    Here is my web site mad hatter costumes

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...