Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #35

Look who is back from a her 10 day vacation! Yup... me!!!  It was a super fun (and crazy) 10 days including a couples bridal shower, lake boat trips, water filled ball pit, 107* weather (sheesh, it was hot!), HUGE water slides, family fun... oh, and 1 broken collar bone for my 3 year old {tear}.

We all know what awaits us when we get home from vacation, a mess...


Ok ok, that's my garage filled with hubby's army drill stuff (that has yet to be put away), halfway packed moving boxes (for when we EVER get the house we have an offer on), laundry (since our "laundry room" is in the garage all of my laundry mess will be there actually), of course the kids outdoor toys, and JUNK!

I just feel that my house is in the same condition. It didn't help that hubby was home alone for a week of this 10 day vacation so I have his stuff to clean and put away. Woo hoo!

I will return to some regularly scheduled posting when I dig out from this mess!

Weekly Meal Plan (ish)
Sunday...
Ham brought back from my parents house and macaroni and cheese... without milk because it apparently went bad

Monday
Chicken Noodle Bowl

Tuesday
Pork Tenderloin

Wednesday
Debating... either snow crab legs (on sale) or grilling out for the 4th!

Thursday
Italian Sausage Pasta

Friday
Pizza Night
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. At first glance, I thought you posted a picture of my basement. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...