Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Meal Plan #14

Well, this Monday isn't turning out as I would have hoped. I got a call this morning from hubby shortly after he left for work.... he said , "Dad had a stroke". What?! Shock! So my father in law is in the hospital and has an infection and we just found out that his kidneys failed...

So, I am at home with the girls (hubby doesn't want to bring them to the hospital until they know what kind of infection is it) trying to "do our normal day stuff" which, I might add, is quite difficult.

I figured since I had my post prepared, I might as well share it today.

If anyone is the praying type, we could use some today. Thanks!

So here's trying to be normal ...

SUNDAY we had...
Crockpot Pulled Pork (sale)

MONDAY
Panko Crusted Tilapia (sale) with linguine and asparagus

TUESDAY
Leftover Pulled Pork with baked potatoes

WEDNESDAY
Chicken (sale) & Spinach Stuffed Shells

THURSDAY
Beefy Mac Soup (sale)

FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza Night

SATURDAY
Pesto Stuffed Burgers

Last week in review

Andoulli Sausage, red beans, and rice

Baked Mushroom Chicken  with green beans

Shrimp (freezer) & Artichokes served over rice
Spaghetti with grilled Italian Sausage


Slow Cooker Jambalaya

Whole Baked Chicken (yummy like usual) with mushroom wild rice (yummy!) and smashed cauliflower (not our favorite, but it was in the fridge)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...