Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have you heard of Smiley360.com?

The bottom line (as far as I can tell) is smiley360.com members get inside looks at new brands, products, and online content. Pretty sweet huh?

Free. of. charge.

I just went to the website and sign up -- so far, nothing, but it's been what... 20 minutes? haha. But anyway, that said... I am new to this site and don't entirely know how it works. The following information that I am sharing with you is from their website.

Smiley360 is the first social network to bring it's members new things to try and share. The more you share, the better your status is in the Smiley360 network (and THEN you get the good stuff!)

Some benefits to joining are:
- knowing your opinion will be heard
- the change to try new products (services and experiences)
- the fact that your status will improve as you add your knowledge and experiences to the Smiley360 community

This is not, I repeat NOT, a freebie site (darn)... while members sometimes get free stuff to sample, it is primarily to give us consumers the chance to learn about new products and services.... and to have OUR voice heard by sharing opinions! Sweet.

Why not give it a shot? What can it hurt? Click the link below!!
smiley360.com—Be Heard. Be Happy.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Stevie! What a beautiful mom and woman you are! I happened to stumble upon your blog (funny...I'm not exactly sure how I found you) BUT, I'm so glad I did! Looking forward to being your newest follower. Come visit me sometime: http://callmemamaleisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great site to check out! Thanks for the tip Stevie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to drop by and say hi! Following you back from the hop... you seem awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! New follower from the I ♥ Blogging Wednesday Hop! I would ♥ for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow!

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...