Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan

Can you believe that ANOTHER Christmas has come and gone?! I feel like it was just Thanksgiving (which is kinda true since it fell so late this year!). Time to start up with the weekly meal plans again (by the way, I'm gonna ditch the number because it doesn't really matter that this is my 80-something meal plan.)

SUNDAY was...
Easy Shepherd's Pie

MONDAY
Chicken Boursin Bundles

TUESDAY
NYE - we still haven't narrowed it down... so... um.... I dunno

WEDNESDAY
Probably take-out, I know I'm not going to be up for going to the store and/or cooking!

THURSDAY
Some kind of soup :)

FRIDAY
Clemson's Bowl Game... I'm thinking we may need to meet up with the alumni club at a bar

SATURDAY
Pizza Night

Recap
Christmas Eve dinner! 

Pizza Night

Sausage Lentil Soup (yum!!!!!)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...