Friday, November 30, 2012

Stocking Hanging Tip

So as I am starting to decorate for Christmas... and as I wait for our little one to arrive (T- 6 days.... Any. Day. Now), I decided to share a little tip I use for hanging my stockings.

Here we are, a few of our stockings are hung up straight from storage...

In my opinion, they look wrinkled, flat, and well... really empty (minus the far left, it's already "fixed")! I know, I know, Santa doesn't fill the stockings until Christmas, BUT I think these stockings hang kind of blah.

So, what I do to fix this is to simply stuff some crumpled news paper or tissue paper in the stocking to make it look full...

See, much better, fuller, and not less wrinkled...


Voila! I simple, easy fix for flat, blah, pre-stuffed stockings.

Linking up: CRAFT , Our Delightful Home , Sarahndipities , Keeping it Simple
  Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I love how the simplest touches make a difference.
    -Brittney
    http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com (come on by if you'd like! just keep your expectations, y'know, super low and you won't be disappointed...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip Stevie!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tip!

    would love it if you could share this on my link party @ www.serenityyou.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...