I am loving my NeatNik Saucer for many reasons:
- I can attach toys to the saucer (and not have to keep leaning down to pick them up)
- I am not picking up half of the meal from the floor at the end (which I'm sure the server appreciates as well)
- I can feed Jillie RIGHT OFF of the saucer "tray" (because of COURSE she will dump a plate in like 2.5 seconds) and I don't have to worry if the restaurant cleaned their highchair tray well enough.
- The bib is my new best friend because it has a snap (not Velcro) and Jillie cannot pull it off
|Happy Jillie in the Saucer|
|Spaghetti... really! NOTHING on the floor|
Today is the LAST day on this special offer:To request an invoice from our friends at Seaboard Traders of South Carolina click the link below:
Offer Rules –
& Bib Special : $37 + $4.50 Shipping
of around $12.55, based on standard retail cost for :
- Saucer ($32.75)
- Bib ($11.75)
- shipping ($9.55)
- Savings of around $12.55, based on standard retail cost for :
Valid once 12 people accept.
A PayPal invoice will be e-mailed to the email address you provide in the form.
- You may pay with either credit card or PayPal account
- Tax applies to South Carolina orders