Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Wow, I've hit 28 weeks and my 3rd trimester! Woo hoo!

I'm not gonna lie, this pregnancy is FLYING by.
Although I'm sure the fact that I am chasing around 2 other rugrats, school just started, I'm trying desperately to close on a house (that we have had an offer on since January...but that's another post entirely), I'm planning my daughters 2nd birthday party for this weekend, and the Holidays are approaching is helping this 3rd pregnancy fly by.

So I had to look it up on Babycenter.com, but by this week, baby girl #3 weighs the same as a chinese cabbage (2 1/4 lbs) and 14.8 inches from head to heels.

I had my oh-so-yummy (mmm sarcasm)glucose test at this weeks appointment and lets keep our fingers crossed for no gestational diabetes. I'm not overly concerned since I didn't have trouble with the past 2 pregnancies, BUT you never know!

Also, for the past 2 monthly appointments I gained more than I should have (um, like 5 lbs each month - but right before those appointments I was in New Orleans, Hello Beignet's, and my brothers wedding) and my doctor brought it up a few times that I need to be careful what I'm eating. Apparently, for this appointment I need "to get an award" for my weight gain. I'm better off than most now (I didn't gain any weight in the last 3 weeks).  Oh well. I will keep my eye on it!

Here's hoping for an uneventful next 12 weeks!
Phew, 12 weeks! Saying it that way sounds like it's super far off! However, my calendar for the rest of the year frightens me:
Jillie's 2nd birthday party
My 30th birthday & Clemson football trip weekend
Halloween
Eric's birthday
Thanksgiving
BABY #3 due
Christmas in Georgia
New Years
.... Oh and sometime, moving in to a new house!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...