Sunday, May 18, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

Even though this is going to be a short short week,  I figured I would throw a Weekly Meal Plan out there. Since I have slacked the past few weeks: (1). Week after vacation and then after Mother's Day).

SUNDAY
Grilling out with neighbors
Probably hamburgers, hotdogs, brats, corn, salad... I have no idea

MONDAY
Hubs won't be here, so BREAKFAST!!
I've mentioned before that my oh-so-weird husband doesn't like to eat Breakfast for dinner... so we squeeze it in when we can

TUESDAY
Our Junior League is hosting a HUGE community event so nothing is planned for dinner
Thank you to my mother-in-law for watching the girls for the evening

WEDNESDAY
Taco Night

THURSDAY
Chef Salad

FRIDAY - SUNDAY
Kid Free Vacation for a friends wedding
... PS thanks Mom and Dad for coming down to watch the kids and animals

 Sausage Stuffed Zucchini

 Taco Night
 Burgers
Oven Fried Tilapa
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...