Tuesday, May 28, 2013
5 months... slow down please!
What activities did Lizzie do during month 5?Day trip to SeaWorld with friends
Watching sissy's 1st soccer games
Went in the pool
Went to Busch Gardens
Went to the Spray Park
How is Lizzie sleeping?
- Goes to bed between 8 and 9 and wakes up once around 4/5, eats, and sleeps a little longer until maybe 8 or 9
What is Lizzie eating?
- Mommy milk
- Started oatmeal... not so much a fan.
- Tried banana... BIG fan!
What "skills" has Lizzie mastered?- Trying to sit up
- LOVES the jumperoo and exersaucer
- Kind of over the Bumbo seat, but will tolerate it in small doses
- loves to be pulled up to a standing position
- blows raspberries/bubbles
Plans for month 6 include...
Lots of pool time
Memorial Weekend fun
Happy 5 months Lizzie!
Labels: Moore Babies