Sunday, March 24, 2013
3 months :)
What activities did Lizzie do during month 3?
- Celebrated Valentine's Day
- Officially moved into our new house
- Got a new playground and went on her first swing
- Celebrated sissy Charlotte's 4th birthday party at the park
- Went to Junior league meetings
- Went to the Y "kidzone"
- Went to the park
- Went to a birthday party
- Gigi & Pop pop visited
How is Lizzie sleeping?
- Goes to bed between 9 and 10 and wakes up once around 5/6, eats, and sleeps a little longer until maybe 8 or 9
What am I eating?
- Mommy milk
What "skills" has Lizzie mastered?
- She laughed out loud on the swing in the backyard
- Sitting in her high chair for dinner instead of in the bouncy seat - she loves being up with all the action
Plans for month 3 include...
- Going to Busch Gardens
- Hosting a house warming playdate at the new house
- Celebrate Easter with Gigi, Pop pop, Aunt and Uncle and cousin
- Birthday parties!
Happy 3 months Lizzie!